Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cleveland Shower/10 Days

Forgive me for the gap in posts! We have been extremely busy this past month with moving, vacation and wedding planning!

On July 9 my MOH, Brigitte, threw me a shower for all my Cleveland family and friends! Shout out to Hannah, my Mom, Aunt Diane, Aunt Mary Jean, Aunt Nebbie, and Chrissy for all their help in the planning/food as well! The food was all wonderful, and it was a little overwhelming to have so many people fuss over me. Thank you to everyone!! We got an enormous amount of kitchen accessories and are very excited because we love to cook! In addition to the wonderful kitchen things we also got a clock, bed sheets, towels, a cooler, and a gift wrapping set! Thank you to everyone, I could not have dreamt up a better shower!

July 10, we moved!! It was extremely hot carrying everything up the stairs to our second floor apartment, but with the help of Greg's dad, his brother Andrew, Adam and Anna, and my parents we got everything moved by 4pm! Now, I can't say that it's all unpacked...but it's getting there! And we love, love our bigger space!

Greg and I then went on a much needed vacation with his Family to Hilton Head for the second year in a row. I must mention of course Salty Dog, but also Sunset Grill and Santa Fe Cafe! Amazing meals!! We also went Shark Fishing- Greg caught a 5ft Black Tip Shark, and his brother, Andrew caught a 9ft Bull Shark! We also rented Wave Runners and took them on a creek or "race track" into the ocean. So fun! We also discovered we are huge fans of Surius Radio! =) Thank you to Rick and Nancy for yet another fabulous vacation!

Last week was super full of wedding planning and organizing! I finalized everything with all the vendors, made a timeline of the day, and picked up last minute wedding/honeymoon things. I had my practice hair and makeup done, and my final dress fitting last week. We also booked some excursions for our honeymoon. In the Bahamas we will be parasailing and "at your leisure" snorkeling, in St. Thomas we will visit Magen's Bay and do some shopping, and in St. Maarten we will be going on a downhill Trek and hear the history of the island (with a complimentary bottle of water). I feel much more organized now, and have everything set to finish up now.

This week is Greg's 24th birthday, and my bachelorette party. Next week...wedding prep! Whatever doesn't get done, isn't getting done! And truly, at this point, it will we great no matter what happens. Greg and I will be married, and that's all that matters in the end!!

10 Days until I marry my Best Friend!!
See all of you very soon!

Here are some pictures from my shower and HH!



No comments:

Post a Comment