Sunday, June 12, 2011

Beers/Forman Shower!!


Today was my shower on the Beers/Forman side of the family, and it was a fabulous time!! Aunt Les, Rachel, Abby, Grandma Forman, Karen, and Nancy did a great job putting it together! Everything was green including the plates and silverware, and they had my favorite dessert...cheesecake! The favors were chocolate truffles and so yummy! They even had cookies decorated like tuxedos and others with monograms. Karen did a great job with games and prizes and made sure everyone had a good time! I got lots of wonderful things for our new home, including: bath towels, bathroom accessories, bake ware and utensils, dishes, silverware, serving ware, wine glasses, corning ware, toaster, and waffle maker, and a bathroom scale!And I can't wait to use them! My MOH, Brigitte's, her new baby, Morgan, and my cousin, Hannah, drove down for it! It meant a lot to have them there. My mom also come down! And my friend Katie came too! So nice to have the wedding party come together...minus Selb...we missed you! Thank you to everyone there, and those who could not make it, for welcoming me to the family! See you in August!


No comments:

Post a Comment