Friday, June 3, 2011

Time is Flying!!

Today is 70 days until the big day!! I can not believe how fast time is passing!
I had my first dress fitting. This went really well, and I'm excited to see my dress again once it fits me better! Next fitting June 25.
I met with the bakery again for some cake changes, and the cake is paid in full! The reception venue asked if I wanted to be announce in and cut the cake, or wait until after dinner to cut the cake. WAIT of course!! If I walk in a cut it, it goes away, and I'll get to see it for 2 minutes. I've been waiting too long to see my cake! lol.
I can see where a wedding planner would come in handy...I had to call 3 different people to see who would be putting the flowers on the cake. Crazy! It is the little things that add up to a lot to do! And it's even harder when I work nights and sleep during the day when the vendors are open.
I met with the videographer last week and signed the papers. Greg and I are soo excited about this because originally we did not think we could afford a videographer, and all our married friends said we should really have one! He is graduating from Otterbein this year, and has a good little business going already. He did a fellow co-workers wedding and did an amazing job!
I met with the venue again too! We talked about the room set-up, linens and food. Its all coming together now, and it's getting close!
Plans for this week...pick readers, pick ceremony music, create programs, and MOVE GREG TO COLUMBUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment